Thursday 21 February 2013

I'm a student…




My wife (Kassi) and I have been married for 3 years this year. Although we have been together going on 11 years now, I would have to say marriage does ‘change things’. (And chuck a couple kids in the mix... and WOW).

I've learnt a lot over the years.  How to cook and clean… although that all might be touch and go if I'm really honest (and man enough to admit it).  While I think that I’ve done a rocking job, really I've probably missed half of the dishes, not to mention the squashed blueberries and even worse  on the floor from the kids! In my defense, iFish was on

Aaah come on ladies, I can hear you sighing from here! iFish for me is my ‘home and away and the bold and the beautiful equivalent for you.’

Ok ok.. I'll get back to what I was saying now… I'm not a man of many words, but I do have some advice for my fellow ‘husbands to be’… watch this video!


Good advice or what? Common sense really?

I do live by the motto of  ‘ A Happy wife is a happy life!’ but gents,  I wouldn’t change it for the world! I'm too old to be hitting the clubs and finding ‘the chick’… I would rather have my wife, kids and my boat (can't forget the boat).

Over and out
Adrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment